Shops and Establishment Compliance
Geographical spread and variations in state laws pose a challenge in ensuring compliance starting from registration of an establishment/branch to handling inspections by Government Officials. We support companies to obtain necessary exemptions for uninterrupted and hassle-free business operations. Clients would be updated on the amendments in the legislations for appropriate timely decisions and actions.
Our expertise in HR statutory compliance and pan India presence enable us to offer a single window partnering platform for companies that have their establishments spread across several states.
Highpoints of Service
- Well defined systematic approach to handle compliance across multi-locations
- Registration/Renewal/amendment under Shops & Establishments Act
- Registration/amendment under Contract Labour ( R&A ) Act and Professional Tax
- Preparation and Maintenance of statutory registers
- Timely submission of annual/half-early/quarterly returns under various Labour Laws
- Handling inspections on behalf of the clients
- Liaison with Labour, ESI, PF and PT authorities
- Periodical audits of vendor compliance status
- Support in court related matters